Nothing is better than a cool treat on a hot summer day. We decided to take our breakfast staple and turn it into a fun frozen snack by making Yoplait Frozen Yogurt Ring Pops. We took the kids favorite Yoplait Gogurt and mixed it with bananas and some coconut milk for this fun summer snack.
Yoplait Frozen Yogurt Ring Pops
- 6 Packets of Yoplait Gogurt
- ½ a Banana
- ½ C Coconut Milk
- Empty packets into a blender.
- Cut up a banana and add it to the yogurt.
- Add about a ½ cup coconut milk.
- Poor the mixture into your popsicle molds or if you do not have a mold, use an ice cube tray!
- Freeze over night.
We added bananas to our Frozen Ring Pops but you can add any combination of your favorite fruit. You can also use any of your favorite Yoplait yogurt to mix up the flavors and fun. If you do not have a popsicle mold, use an ice cube tray!
How to Make a Frozen Yogurt Ring Pop
Walmart has everything you need to make this super fun frozen treat!
My kids loved this special treat and I know yours will too!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Yoplait®. The opinions and text are all mine.