Welcome to the all new Toddler Talk!
(If you have previously written one, feel free to link that up.)
Link ups will be open ALL WEEK!
Please – Before you Link up – This is NOT A BLOG HOP!! IT IS A MEME FOR PARENTS AND CAREGIVERS OF TODDLERS. If you aren’t going to post specific to this weeks topic, then don’t link up.
What song remind YOU of your toddler?! Here are some of my favorites!
Your crazy curly morning hair, your maka piapia stare you’re so sweet. Your robot pictures spread around and I swear your feet never touch the ground. Once it starts it don’t slow down but I don’t want it to . . . These moments are the only gifts we need.
Sounds like he wrote it for Baybah!
What are your favorite songs for your toddler?
Link Up Suggestions:
1. We ask that you follow all three hosts.That way you can keep up to date on future Toddler Talks.
2. Feel free grab the Toddler Talk Button and display it in your post or on your blog.
3. Stop in to other blogs that are linking up.Leave a meaningful comment if you visit, and follow if you would like.
4. If you have a topic you would like to suggest, please leave it in the comments sections of this post!
5. If you want to post the link up on your blog – please do! Maybe we can draw in more people to participate and share tips!! get the InLinkz code