This post was sponsored by Massage Envy as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central.
This time of year it is easy to get caught up in everything that is going on and forget about truly taking care of yourself. As moms, we have high standards for ourselves and what we need to do as a mom, wife, and friend, we often end up taking care of everybody’s needs but our own. It is so important for us to take a step back to unwind and refresh to be a better self not only for ourselves, but for our family as well. As moms we need self care to help us thrive!
5 Tips for Mama Self Care
- Go for a walk. Put on those headphones and go for a walk without your kiddos. Even if it is just 10 minutes every other day the fresh air and your favorite tunes will do the body good.
- Take a relaxing warm bath just before bedtime. Add a drop of lavender, patchouli, and grapefruit essential oil in your bathwater for a more restful sleep.
- Read an inspirational book to help lift your spirits and inspire you to be your best.
- Say no to a request. This is hard for us to do, but sometimes we just gotta say no.
- Get a massage as part of your self care routine. Massage therapy helps you relax, realign, rejuvenate and take time for yourself.
Self care is not a luxury, it is essential. Massage Envy believes total body care is an integral part of everyone’s wellness journey and self care.
Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Relieves Stress
- Encourages Relaxation
- Improves Posture
- Improves Circulation
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Helps Manage Pain
Find out more about the benefits of massage therapy and how you can schedule an appointment at Massage Envy today.