This post is brought to you by VTech and The Motherhood. All opinions are my own.
This past weekend Miss B had a fever and was not feeling well at all. We got her fever to go down before putting her into bed for the evening, but I could not help but worry about her the entire night. Thankfully, having the VTech Safe&Sound® Video Baby Monitor in her room helped give me peace of mind knowing that if she needed me anytime, I could be right there for her.
The VTech Safe&Sound® Pan & Tilt Full Color Video Baby Monitor automatic infrared LED night vision provides clear vision even in dark rooms. I can keep an eye on the baby without disturbing her, plus I can use the parent unit to zoom in to get an even closer look at her. The monitor also has a secure transmission that ensures the videos are private and secure.
Here are some of our favorite features:
- Pan, Tilt, and Zoom: The camera pans up to 270 degrees side-to-side and tilts as many as 124 degrees up and down. Need more detail? The camera zooms up to 2x. Watch as your little ones every move.
- Multiple View Options: I love how this system supports viewing of up to 4 total cameras from one parent unit. Viewing modes include single view (one camera only), split view (cycles through cameras on single view before stopping on split view) and patrol mode (single view that transitions to a different camera every 7 seconds).
- High-resolution 2.8-inch color LCD: Never miss a smile with the high-resolution, 2.8-inch color LCD.
- Full-motion video: With up to 25 frames per second, you can see your child’s every move on clear, dynamic video.
- Automatic night vision: Two infrared LEDs and a low-lux camera automatically detect dim light, providing clear video even in dark rooms.
- Talk-back intercom: Sometimes all your baby needs is to hear the sound of your voice. Comfort your infant from any room with the built-in intercom on the portable parent unit.
Whether you are a mother to be and are looking for an amazing video monitor for your new baby or a mom that wants to keep your kids safe and sound, no matter what age, the VTech Safe&Sound Monitor is for you. We love ours and we know you will too!
Visit the VTech website to learn more about these features and more.
Join me for a Twitter party on Wednesday, February 18 at 1 p.m. ET for a chance to win one of five nursery safety baskets featuring VTech Safe&Sound® Pan & Tilt Full Color Video Baby Monitors. (Prizes limited to U.S. participants only.)
Make sure to use #VTechBaby and follow along with hosts @TheMotherhood, @TMChatHost, @CooperMunroe, @EmilyMcKhann.
See you at the party, and good luck!