Welcome to week 20 of Toddler Talk Thursday! Where Family and Life in Las Vegas, Crazy about my Baybah, and My Life as a Sippy Cup Mom Talk all things Toddler!
Welcome to week 18 of Toddler Talk Thursday! Where Family and Life in Las Vegas, Crazy about my Baybah, and My Life as a Sippy Cup Mom Talk all things Toddler!
Toddler Talk Thursday was created as a place for moms and dads of toddlers to come together over a weekly topic and share ideas, go-to toys, or products. It is a great way to meet other bloggers of toddlers. Each week the topic will be different; we invite you to link up, share your weekly Toddler Talk!!
Each week the hosts will travel around to each blog that links up, and pick an idea, story, or picture they think was a great example of that weeks topic. In order to qualify for this you need to blog about this week’s topic, and follow the hosts. Comments letting us know you are participating are always great too. If we choose your blog, we will link back to your post the following week.
Our highlighted blog this week is:
This week’s topic is : Share a holiday tradition from your childhood that you continued on with your family! Or share a new tradition!
|Our tree from last year after Baybah opened his gifts!|
Here are some traditions that I would like to carry on with my family!
– Christmas Eve is my moms birthday, so we always went to my grandparents to celebrate. Christmas Eve was always just as important to us as Christmas Day. On our way back home we would always drive through a close by neighborhood that decorated the streets with luminaries. I would like to continue on the tradition of having a huge Christmas Eve celebration with family.
– Christmas morning my dad always went downstairs first and got the camera and video camera all set up. My brother and sister and I would sit at the top of the steps waiting patiently until he said we could go down. It was always so fun waiting together to go down the stairs to see what Santa brought us. I have so many fun memories of just sitting on the top step over the years with my brother and sister. I would love to continue this with Baybah and hopefully his future brother/sister.
– We would always leave a special note for Santa and some cookies and milk. You gotta include Rudolph too, so we left him carrots.
– Last but not least, when I was little my parents got me this Christmas tree to put in my room. Now Baybah has it in his room. It even has most of the same ornaments on it! This tree is so special to me!
A tradition I would like to start with my family.
– It does not snow much here in the desert, but in the winter you can see the snow on the top of nearby mountains. I would love to head up to the mountain every winter so that Baybah can experience snow.
Link Up Suggestions:
1. We ask that you follow all three hosts. That way you can keep up to date on future Toddler Talks.
2. Please grab the Toddler Talk Button and display it in your post or on your blog.
3. Stop in to other blogs that are linking up. Leave a meaningful comment if you visit, and follow if you would like.
This link up is for families that have toddlers. Raising a toddler can be fun, crazy, exciting, and exhausting. Sharing what works for you could give other families another way to do things.
Next weeks topic will be: Have a Happy Holidays!
Please – Before you Link up – This is NOT A BLOG HOP!! IT IS A MEME FOR PARENTS AND CAREGIVERS OF TODDLERS. If you aren’t going to post specific to this weeks topic, then please don’t link up.