HAPPY EARTH DAY!!
** If you want to follow this on twitter – or plan on tweeting your post – please use hashtag: #letstalktoddler **
Each week the hosts will travel around to each blog to see what topic your suggest for the following week. If we choose your topic – you will be our featured blog. Keep the GREAT suggestions coming. We have an on-going list we will choose from each week. Some topics are ones we have done in the past – but that doesn’t mean we won’t revisit them!!
In order to qualify for this you need to blog about this week’s topic, and follow the hosts.
And the end of your post – suggest a topic for next week.
Comments letting us know you are participating are always great too. If we choose your blog, we will link back to your post the following week.
Our highlighted blog this week is:
How are you helping to raise an eco-friendly toddler?
1. Baybah helps us put the recyclables in the recycle bins.
2. We create crafts by upcycling materials (Egg Shakers)
3. We are teaching him the importance of water conservation by turning off the water when he takes a bath or brushes his teeth. It’s a desert out there!! (Believe me, he wants that water to flow)
4. He helps us turn off the lights.
5. We use stainless steal sippy cups.
6. He holds onto our green grocery bags for us while we shop.
Link Up Suggestions:
1. We ask that you follow all three hosts. That way you can keep up to date on future Toddler Talks.
2. Please grab the Toddler Talk Button and display it in your post or on your blog.