Fresh Baby has turned our review into a giveaway too! Here is our review again, just in case you missed it.
Like any mom, I worry about my little guys nutrition. I want to make sure that he eats the healthiest food possible, and does not become a picky eater. Keeping this in mind, I am always on the lookout for healthy ideas, guidance, and recipes for my son. I was so excited when I found So Easy Toddler Food by Fresh Baby, because it offers all of this and more. So Easy Toddler Food is a 48 page cookbook that offers a variety of easy to prepare healthy options for your toddler.
The beginning of the book discusses survival tips for feeding toddlers. Topics include, the do’s and don’ts to avoid food battles, converting picky eaters, and tips for developing healthy eating habits. There are 35 yummy recipes that have step by step easy to follow instructions. Each recipe also includes a color photo, and USDA nutritional facts. The So Easy Toddler Food recipes are also divided into sections, breakfast, lunch, dinner, salads, sides, and desert. This makes it so easy to help plan a menu for the week.
The first recipe that we tried from the book was the Tuna Casserole, the picture looked so yummy, we wanted to try it. We doubled the recipe so the entire family could enjoy, plus, Baybah likes to eat what we eat. It turned out great. We loved it, but the most important critic Baybah loved it too!
Fresh Baby has graciously offered to give one of my readers their own copy of the So Easy Toddler Cookbook!! You will love it!
This entry must be completed for all of your other ones to count! Please make sure to leave your email in at least one of your entries.
1. Visit Fresh Baby and tell me another product that you like that they carry.
2. Follow me as a public follower on Google Friends Connect, if you are already a follower, please say so.
3. Follow Fresh Baby on Facebook.
4. Become a fan of Crazy About My Baybah on Facebook.
5. Follow Crazy About My Baybah and Fresh Baby on twitter and tweet about this giveaway leaving the link in your comment. (You may tweet 3 times a day for extra entries)
” #Win a So Easy Toddler Cookbook from @FreshBabyBiz & @MyBaybah http://bit.ly/Freshbaby #giveaway ends 9/8 RT “
6. Grab my button, and place it on your blog. Leave a comment with a link to tell me you did. (2 entries, so leave 2 comments)
7. Follow my rss feed.
8. Subscribe to Crazy About My Baybah via email.
This giveaway is open to US residents 18 and up, and will end on September 8, 2010 at 11:59 pm PST. Random.org will select the winner. I will contact you by email, and you will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is picked.
Disclosure: I received the product listed above in exchange for this review. No monetary compensation was received by me. This review is 100% mine, and my honest opinion.