This post is a partnership with Nakturnal. All opinions are my own.
Two very important ladies in my life are either pregnant or have a newborn and it got me thinking about all of my favorite things for baby. I remember being a mom for the first time and being overly prepared with too much stuff, so I decided to make a list of my top 10 diaper bag essentials for baby for mamas out there who need help deciding what they really need.
Diaper Bag Essentials for Infants:
- There is nothing better than being close to your baby. A baby wrap or carrier is a must! Diapers.com carries the best baby carriers.
- I love Water Wipes because they are chemical free and contain only 2 ingredients: 99.9% pure Irish water, and 0.1% grapefruit seed extract.
- Don’t forget about you! I like to throw in a snack and a bottle of water for me, too. As a new mom it is important to stay hydrated and keep your energy up. You might need this new mom survival guide here too!
- Diapers, diaper cream and sunblock.
- Infinity Nursing Scarf. I love that an infinity nursing scarf is functional and cute! You can wear it when you are done nursing or put it back in your diaper bag.
- Nursing pads and Natural Nipple Balm are a must have, especially for those first couple of months. There are tons of tips for nursing moms HERE.
- Baby toys. Sophie and the Minky Binky were some of Miss B’s favorites.
- A wet bag filled with a change of clothes for the baby. When I changed my little ones clothes I liked to put the dirty clothes in the wet bag and take them straight to the washing machine when we got home.
- Aden + Anais swaddles. I loved to use them as blankets, changing pad covers, car seat cover, and more.
- Portable changing pad.
I hope you enjoyed my list. You can also read about my favorite Toddler Diaper Bag Essentials!