Nothing makes breakfast better than sitting down with a mug filled with hot chia tea latte while reading my favorite blogs. The combination of the soothing warm milk, spiced tea, and my favorite reads really starts my day off great. Plus, I love being able to catch up with my friends!
What are the some of reads that I love a-latte?
- A Knight Life – Emily loves to write and writes about what she loves. Her blog is filled with family, fitness, and lots of fun, and product reviews of products she loves. She has an adorable son Squishy and is expecting in December!
- Sippy Cup Mom – Melissa writes about the adventures of raising her energetic toddler and expecting twins!! She also writes about everything from movie reviews, travel destinations, the latest technology and more!
- Carrie with Children – Carrie is a mom to two precious girls with a life surrounded with joy, laughter and love. She writes about travel, Down syndrome and the everyday life of a mom with an extraordinary family.
- Tales of an Overstuffed Princess– Andrea writes about family and getting fit! She has 2 amazing kids and admits to being obsessed with Facebook and Twitter, the New England Patriots and coffee.
- MNM Special – Megan’s blog is an assemblage of adventures, recipes and reviews from her family to yours. She is an Independent Beachbody Coach hooked on Insanity and a mommy to four adorable kids.
What blogs do you like to read while sipping your favorite latte?
The Breakfast Project has quick and easy breakfast and latte ideas so you can make your breakfast better by reading the blogs you love. Plus, by adding one serving of fat free milk to your latte you add nine essential nutrients and only 80 calories with no fat to your breakfast!
Click the image below for their Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Latte recipe. YUM!
The Breakfast Project would love to give one lucky Crazy About My Baybah reader a “Got Milk?” care package including a coupon for a gallon of milk and a latte mug! Please enter using the from below! (US, 18+, Ends: 10/25)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: This post is part of the Got Milk? Latte Love campaign. All thoughts and opinions are my own.