I received compensation for this post however thoughts and opinions are my own.
Since we purchased our home 5 years ago we have been slowly doing some much needed home improvement. One of the things left on our list is to put in hardwood floors on our first floor. Right now it is a mixture of carpet and outdated tile and it is desperately in need of some love. Having our floor covered with beautiful American-made hardwood would be such a huge improvement and would really help complete our first floor. Mohawk is at the top of our list when shopping for floors because of their amazing quality and durability and because they have select American-made floors! Now is the perfect time to shop Mohawk because of their All-American Sale and Sweepstakes!
Now through August 31st, Mohawk is offering a $500 coupon to use towards some of their most popular made-in-America flooring. This includes styles of SmartStrand Forever Clean carpet and ArmorMax hardwood.
- SmartStrand Forever Clean is the only carpet with permanent protection from stains and soil, featuring Nanoloc technology for quick and easy spill cleanup.
- Hardwoods with the ArmorMax finish are up to five times more wear-resistant than similar flooring and include a 50-year warranty on the finish.
Save up to $500!
Register here to receive the sale coupon, along with a list of your closest participating retailers!
For a chance to save even more on new flooring, enter the All-American Sale Pinterest® Sweepstakes. From now until August 17, one Grand Prize winner will receive an extra $1,000 off their flooring purchase, and one First Prize winner will receive an extra $500 off. Register here for the sweepstakes! ——> Sweepstakes Link
To complete your entry, just create a board on Pinterest® called “My All-American Dream Home,” and pin your favorite made-in-America home products or American-inspired images.
- Tag all the pins with both #MadeInAmerica and #MohawkAllAmerican
- Find inspiring pins on our All-American board Mohawk All American
- A winner will be announced on or about August 21.
Connect with Mohawk Flooring