It is no secret that I absolutely love handmade items, that is why I am so excited to be participating in the Handmade with Love Winter Giveaway! Simply Stacie, Kelly’s Lucky You, Survey Junkie, and Cindi are hosting this fun event that will take place on February 2nd – 6th. There are over 200 blogs that are participating, and each will be giving away handmade items for you to enter for a chance to win. I am so excited about the 3 amazing packages I have lined up for you. Two for your little one, and one for you too mom!
My second package in the giveaway has two handmade items. The first item is an 18″ doll from goodbyebluemonday! I first came across these adorable dolls when I was creating my Toddler Wonderland Treasury on Etsy. I fell in love with these dolls instantly because of their hand-embroidered features, and hand sewn details. Not to mention their trendy and stylish clothes. These dolls are waiting for the perfect owner to love and cuddle with them.
Goodbyebluemonday has graciously offered one 18″ doll, retail value $35, to a very lucky winner!! Here is how you can you get extra early entries in before Handmade with Love begins! Leave a comment for each entry completed below. They will then be added onto the the end of all entries from the actual Handmade with Love Winter Giveawy Post. Make sure to come back February 2-6 during Handmade with Love to do the mandatory entry.
- Head to goodbyebluemonday, and tell me which doll you would choose if you won.
- Favorite/Heart their etsy shop.
- Follow goodbyebluemonday on facebook. If you want, tell them Crazy About My Baybah sent you!
- Follow goodbyebluemonday on twitter.
- Become a fan of Crazy About My Baybah on Facebook.
- Follow Crazy About My Baybah on twitter.
- Tweet about this giveaway using the tweet button at the end of this post. You may tweet 3 times a day for extra entries.
- Enter for extra entries on my other Handmade With Love posts.(see top right sidebar) +3
Thank you goodbyebluemonday for being one of our Handmade with Love Winter Giveaway Sponsors!