When I look at Baybah I often wonder what he will become when he grows up. An artist, a computer engineer, an architect? I want him to dream big and to grow up to be what he would like to be. I also often think of the rising cost of college, and how my husband and I are going to help make sure that Baybah’s dream comes true. The Gerber Life College plan helps parents make saving for college and your childs future easy.
- Coverage options available: $10,000, $25,000, $50,000, $100,000, $150,000
- Maturity terms of 10, 15, 18 years (or other – as requested by customer)
- Guaranteed lump sum paid at maturity
- Affordable premiums that work with your budget
- Life insurance benefit – if the insured dies before the endowment matures, GLIC will fund the remaining premiums so that the endowment still pays the full benefit
- Safe financial alternative in uncertain times – no risk
- The policy builds cash value over time, which can be borrowed against
- Premiums are fixed and level – will not increase
- You can use the money for any purpose – not just college
- Payments can be made monthly, semi-annually, annually. Discounted rate if pay by automatic deduction.
Recently, Gerber Life Insurance has debuted Project Open Book, a Facebook campaign that benefits Reading Is Fundamental (RIF). Reading is Fundamental is the nation’s largest children’s literacy non-profit that provides books to children in underserved communities across the country. Last year RIF provided 4 million children with 15 million free new books and literacy resources. Project Open Book’s goal is to donate $10,000 to Reading if Fundamental.
How can you help? Gerber Life Facebook fans across the country can upload a photo of their child into a mosaic on the Gerber Life Facebook page, and enter to win a $1,000 VISA gift card. For every photo uploaded, Gerber Life will donate $1 to RIF. It is a win, win. You have a chance to win a $1,000 VISA gift card, and $1 goes to RIF! Project Open Book will last from now through February 13.
Gerber Life has offered one lucky Crazy About My Baybah reader a $25 Snapfish giftcard to create their own mosaic of photos! Please enter using the form below. ( US, 18+, Ends: 2/23)
Disclosure: This promotional sponsored post was made possible by Mom Spark Media. I was compensated for my time investment and work on this campaign. All prizing for MSM giveaways is handled by a third party unless otherwise noted. For this reason prize fulfillment can take up to 90 days after the winners information is received.