I am so excited to tell you about another one of my finds while searching for the cutest things handmade, Bitsy Creations. Bitsy Creations creates a line of super cute keepsakes made to look just like your little one called Kidlets. To create your own Kidlet, you choose everything from hair style to clothes to create a graphic that best resembles your child. Then Bitsy Creations puts it all together and creates a cartoon image of your Kidlet on plates, bowels, mommy cards, and more. I cannot wait to create my own Kidlet creation of Baybah!
Bitsy Creations has also just come out with adorable porcelain ornaments just in time for the holidays. These ornaments come with your little Kidlet on one side, and name and year on the other. The ornaments would make perfect gifts and would be a wonderful keepsake to hang yearly on your tree. They even come in an organza bag already ready for gifting.
2. Become a public follower of Crazy About My Baybah on Google Friends Connect.
3. Follow Sippy Cup Mom and Family and Life in LV on Google Friends Connect.
6. Become a fan of Bitsy Creations on Facebook.
7. Follow Crazy About My Baybah and Bitsy Creations on twitter.
8. Tweet about this giveaway leaving the link in your comment. You may tweet 1 time a day for extra entries. (2 entries, so leave 2 comments)
10. Become an rss followr. (2 entries. so leave 2 comments)
Disclosure: I reviewed the product based on the pictures and content on Bitsy Creations webpages. No monetary compensation was received by me. This review is 100% mine, and my honest opinion.
Make sure to head over to Sippy Cup Mom and Family and Life in LV today for more fabulous Toddler Wonderland Giveaways!!