Fall is my favorite time of year. Not only because it is finally starting to cool down here in Vegas but because the scent and taste of pumpkin is everywhere. I just cannot get enough of pumpkin, and I know many of you cannot either, so I thought I would share a recipe with you for easy No Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies.
No Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 c. pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp. clove
- ¼ c. brown sugar
- ¼ c. granulated sugar
- ½ c. caramel
- 4 TB. butter
- ½ c. milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. sea salt (plus extra to sprinkle on tops of cookies)
- 3 c. oats
- Combine pumpkin puree and spices in saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a slow boil then reduce to
- Add sugars, caramel, butter and milk and cook until mixture comes to a boil, bring to low heat. Stir until
- smooth, making sure sugar is fully dissolved. Add vanilla extract and sea salt, mix until combined.
- Stir in oats, one cup at a time until completely coated in pumpkin mixture.
- Place tablespoon-sized balls onto parchment paper and sprinkle with sea salt. Let come to room
- temperature for about an hour before serving or place in refrigerator or freezer until cool.
What is your favorite pumpkin recipe?