My little guy is a skinny mini and tall, so we have a hard time finding pants that fit him. Because of his height we have to get him long pants, but because he is so skinny they droop, and sometimes even fall down. Poor little guy! Traditional belts are not practical because of diaper changes and soon to be potty training, and those pants with adjustable waists seem to look silly all bunched up around him. That is why I was so excited to give Dapper Snappers a try.
Dapper Snappers were invented by Chelle, a mom in need. Her little guy had the same problem as Baybah, pants fit him perfect in the legs, but were too big around the waist. She tried Fashion Fit Clips, but did not like that they were not adjustable. Thats when she thought, why not use elastic like a Fashion Fit Clip, but make it adjustable. That is when she came up with Dapper Snappers, kids belts that makes any pair of pants with belt loops into adjustable waist pants.
Here is how Dapper Snappers work!
We got to test out the Original Dapper Snapper in Navy, and it did exactly what their slogan says, it fixed droopy drawers in a snap! The Dapper Snappers held up Baybah’s pants perfectly. He never tugged or pulled on it, and it did not affect our diaper changes at all. This makes it perfect for potty training as well because you do not have to worry about taking them on and off.
Before Baybah’s diapers always showed, With the Dapper Snapper, his pants stay where they need to be!
Dapper Snappers are the perfect kids belt for your 9 month- 6 year old, and come in a variety of colors for boys and girls. They are affordable, one size fits all, easy to use, convenient, and best yet, they fix droopy drawers in a snap!
To purchase your own Dapper Snappers, head to their website www.dappersnappers.com. Use coupon code CAMB15off to get 15% of your order just for Crazy About My Baybah readers!
One lucky Crazy About My Baybah reader will win a $25 gift certificate to Dapper Snappers website!
- Follow Crazy About My Baybah on Google Friends Connect.
- Become a fan of Crazy About My Baybah on Facebook.
- Follow Crazy About My Baybah on twitter.
- Follow Dapper Snappers on Facebook, and tell them Crazy About My Baybah sent you!
- Follow Dapper Snappers on twitter.
- Tweet about this giveaway using the tweet below. Leave the link in your comment. You may tweet 1 time a day for extra entries. ” #Win @Dappersnappers for your little one, and fix droopy drawers in a snap! @mybaybah http://bit.ly/dappersnappers “
- Become an rss follower.
- Sign up to receive my email.
- Add this giveaway to a linky or contest listing. Leave me the link.
- Buy something form Dapper Snappers using the coupon code given. +10 entries