Are you looking for a Valentine recipe that is sinfully delicious? This Chocolate Cheesecake Hearts recipe is sure to fit the bill. The creamy mixture of chocolate and cheesecake will make the perfect desert for you and your valentine.
Chocolate Cheesecake Hearts
- 1 ½ Cups Graham Crackers, Crushed
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 4 tbsp Butter, Melted
- (4) 8oz Packages of Cream Cheese
- 1 ½ Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips, melted
- 9 oz Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- Other Items Needed:
- Silicone Heart Shaped Mold
- Roasting Pan
- Hot Water
- Hand or Stand Mixer
- Blender or Food Processor
- Preheat Over to 325 degrees.
- Grease your silicone mold and set aside.
- Mix together graham crackers, sugar and melted butter and press them into the bottom of your mold. Bake for 10 minutes at 325 degrees.
- While the crust is baking, beat cream cheese and sugar together on medium speed until well combined.
- Continue beating and add in vanilla extract.
- Reduce speed to low, and add in eggs, 1 at a time, beating until incorporated between each addition.
- Fold in melted chocolate until well combined.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into your molds and place mold into a roasting pan. Fill pan half way up with hot water. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the edges are set, and the center is still wobbly.
- Allow cheesecakes to cool for 1 hour at room temperature then place them in the freezer for 1 hour before removing from molds.
- For Topping:
- In a small saucepan bring heavy cream to a simmer and then remove from heat.
- Whisk in chocolate chips until smooth. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before pouring onto cheesecake.
If you do not have a Heart Shaped Mold Pan use a 9 inch spring form pan and bake for 90 minutes.