This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NurseryMusts #CollectiveBias
As we lead into summer it is definitely the time of year for baby showers, or in my case, baby sprinkles! If you do not know, sprinkles are showers for second, third or fourth + pregnancies. I am excited to say that I have of at least four friends that are about to be moms for the second time. They all have the big ticket items, so I wanted to sprinkle them with some of my favorite baby essentials. My first baby sprinkle is this weekend, so I thought I would put together this Baby Sprinkle Gift Basket.
When I was pregnant with my second, my sister sent me an adorable baby sprinkle gift that I loved. I always wanted to make a sprinkle gift like she gave me for one of my friends. One of my go to places for gift buying is Target because it is a one stop shop. It really has everything you need from the wrapping paper to the gifts. First up was the Target Dollar Bin at the beginning of the store, my favorite section in Target. There I found the adorable pail for the basket.
Next I headed to the baby girls clothing section. I wanted to get the baby a pair of pajamas, because you know babies cannot have enough pajamas, and a romper. I always loved putting my little ones in rompers when they were babies. Quick and easy for diaper changes! They had so many adorable outfits, it was hard to decide.
Then I went to the baby section behind the clothing area. There I grabbed some Up and Up Diapers, my favorite diapers for my little ones, and some Up and Up Wipes. Next I headed to the bath aisle and grabbed Infant’s Gas Relief Drops, Baby Sunscreen Lotion, Nighttime Calming Baby Wash, and Dye-Free Infants Acetaminophen. All must have baby necessities. I also got my friend the Diaper Genie Pail Complete and Burpy Bib. The Diaper Genie is the easiest system yet. It has a foot pedal for one-handed diaper toss so you can keep one hand on the baby and it holds up to 270 dirty diapers!
I also wanted to get some bottles for my friend. Knowing that she nursed her first I wanted to get her Playtex Nurser bottles for when her husband is on duty. Having great bottles are important when nursing, because you want bottles that are most like mom. I liked the starter set because it comes with 3 8 oz. bottles each and NaturaLatch slow-flow silicone nipples. These are great bottles because the NaturaLatch nipples work with collapsible liners (sold separately) to reduce excess air intake, keeping your little one comfortable and happy. Before checking out, I headed to the gift bag aisle to get a clear gift bag and silver ribbon. I love how I can purchase everything I need at Target!
Baby Sprinkles Gift Basket
- Fill your basket with these baby essentials:
- Burpy Bib
- Playtex Nurser with Drop-Ins Liners
- Up and Up Diapers & Wipes
- Infants’ Gas Relief Drops
- Baby Sunscreen Lotion
- Nighttime Calming Baby Wash
- Dye-Free Infants Acetaminophen
- Put the basket in the cellophane bag.
- Tie the silver ribbon around the top to hold the cellophane shut.
- Use white card stock and cut out a shape of a cloud. Next take blue card stock and and make a cloud shape that is a little bigger. Glue the white cloud to the blue cloud. Write Sprinkled with Love on the cloud.
- Cut the silver ribbon into 4-6 strips.
- Tape the strips to the back of the blue cloud so that when you turn it over it looks like rain coming out of the cloud.
- Tape the cloud to the front of the basket in place of a bow.
- Give your gift to someone you love!
Playtex Nursers and the Diaper Genie Pail Complete are just some of my favorite baby essentials and make a perfect Baby Sprinkle gift. Target is my one-stop shop for baby gifts and so much more.
What is a baby essential you would add to the list?!