This post has been sponsored by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare. All thoughts and reviews are my own.
Does your child’s school have an amazing school nurse that goes above and beyond?! Nominate him/her for a chance win the title of America’s Greatest School Nurse, an ultimate summer vacation, and $500! WOW!! Keep reading to find out how to enter and a chance for you to win a $25 Visa Gift Card and Pfizer products.
Information about the America’s Greatest School Nurse Contest
- Does your school nurse go above and beyond in educating and comforting their students? We want to hear about them! Nominations will be accepted nationwide from anyone who would like to honor their exemplary school nurse.
- One nurse from each state plus Washington D.C. will win a prize valued at $500 and will be entered to win the grand prize: the title of America’s Greatest School nurse and a trip for a getaway from school sickness.
- For more information and to read the full contest rules and submit a nomination, visit AmericasGreatestSchoolNurse.
com. Nominations will be accepted now until February 23.
- Voting will be open from April 3 to April 16 and the winners will be announced in early May.
Even with great school nurses around, kids get sick no matter how much you may try to prevent it. When sick gets real, the pediatric brands of Pfizer Consumer Healthcare are there with three solutions – Children’s Advil®, Children’s Robitussin® and Children’s Dimetapp® – to tackle the ickiest of symptoms.
- Ease those aches and pains, while reducing a child’s fever fast with Children’s Advil®, a great solution for kids as young as 2 and up to 11.
- For your child’s cough, trust Children’s Robitussin® Extended-Release 12 Hour Cough Relief to control and relieve symptoms all-day or all- night. Available in grape or orange flavor, for children ages 4 and up.
- Children’s Dimetapp® Multi-Symptom Cold Relief Dye-Free eases your child’s stuffy and runny nose, while quieting a bothersome cough. All in a great-tasting grape flavor that’s dye-free, for children 6 and up.
Nominate your child’s school nurse here>>>>> Sick Just Got Real
When sick gets real and your kids have to stay home from school purchase your Pfizer Consumer Healthcare like Children’s Advil HERE!
$25 Visa gift card and additional Pfizer Pediatric products [(1) Children’s Advil® Suspension, Grape, (1) Children’s Robitussin ® Extended-Release 12 Hour Cough Relief, (1) Children’s Dimetapp® Multi-Symptom Cold Relief Dye-Free]